Business Source Complete
- Coverage Dates: 1941 - present (full text); 1941 - present (abstracting and indexing)
- Update Frequency: Daily
- Audience: General, student, research, business
Business Source Complete is a scholarly business database that provides full-text access to many peer-reviewed business related journals, including disciplines such as marketing, management, MIS, POM, accounting, finance and economics. Indexing and abstracts for the many important scholarly business journals as far back as 1886 are included. In addition to the searchable cited references provided for more than 4000 journals, Business Source Complete contains detailed author profiles for the 20,000 most-cited authors in the database. Additional full-text, non-journal content includes financial data, books, monographs, major reference works, conference proceedings, case studies, investment research reports, industry reports, market research reports, country reports, company profiles, SWOT analyses and more.
- Journals in this Database: EBSCO Title Lists
- Database Provider: EBSCO Publishing, Inc.
- Database Tutorial: EBSCO Tutorials
Express Link (bookmark): http://www.galileo.usg.edu/express?link=zbbc