Britannica Learning Zone
- Audience: PreK- 2nd grade students
Britannica Learning Zone is designed specifically for young learners. Students will find engaging and developmentally-appropriate activities including an interactive atlas, learning games, engaging audio and video, and effective vocabulary builders. The Britannica Learning Zone teaches concepts such as geography, time, shapes, numbers, and reinforces relevant vocabulary, all in a fun and safe online environment. There is also an area where students can demonstrate their creativity and practice what they have learned.
- Database Provider: Encyclopædia Britannica, Inc.
- Database Tutorial: Britannica Training Materials
- Database Tutorial: Britannica Guided Tours
- Database Tutorial: Britannica Learning Zone presentation (PPT)
Express Link (bookmark): http://www.galileo.usg.edu/express?link=zelz