Advanced Placement Source
- Coverage Dates: 1985 - present (full text); 1985 - present (abstracting and indexing)
- Audience: General, student, research
Advanced Placement Source is designed to meet the needs of high school students enrolled in various AP courses. It contains more than 5700 full-text journals and over 300,000 photos, maps and flags. Subject areas include mathematics, physics, chemistry, biology, computer science, human geography, psychology, economics & statistics; government & politics; environmental science; U.S., European and world history; the arts and music.
- Journals in this Database: EBSCO Title Lists
- Database Provider: EBSCO Publishing, Inc.
- Database Tutorial: EBSCO Tutorials
Express Link (bookmark): http://www.galileo.usg.edu/express?link=zbad