- Coverage Dates: 1902 - present (full text); 1947 - present (abstracting and indexing)
- Audience: General, student, researcher
Environment Complete offers deep coverage in applicable areas of agriculture, ecosystem ecology, energy, renewable energy sources, natural resources, marine and freshwater science, geography, pollution and waste management, environmental technology, environmental law, public policy, social impacts, urban planning, and more. Environment Complete contains more than 1,957,000 records from more than 1,700 domestic and international titles going back to the 1940s (including 1,125 active core titles) as well as more than 120 monographs. The database also contains full text for more than 680 journals, including many of the most used journals in the discipline, such as Environment (back to 1975), Ecologist, Conservation Biology, etc. Additionally, Environment Complete provides full text for 120 monographs, such as Encyclopedia of World Environmental History (3 volumes), Advances in Water Treatment & Environmental Management, etc.
- Journals in this Database: EBSCO Title Lists
- Database Provider: EBSCO Publishing, Inc.
- Database Tutorial: EBSCOhost Tutorials
Express Link (bookmark): http://www.galileo.usg.edu/express?link=zbev