World Data Analyst (from Encyclopædia Britannica)
- Update Frequency: Ongoing
World Data Analyst includes current and historical statistics on many countries of the world. Highlights of the database include the following:
- Country Snapshots--maps and statistics
- Country Comparisons--create tables and graphs comparing countries using recent and historical statistics
- Ranked Statistics--compare economic or population measures or significant geographic features
Users can use tools in the database to create tables and charts and export the information to a spreadsheet for data crunching and deeper analysis.
- Database Provider: Encyclopædia Britannica, Inc.
- Database Tutorial: Britannica Training Materials
- Database Tutorial: Britannica Guided Tours
Express Link (bookmark): http://www.galileo.usg.edu/express?link=zewd