New York Times Historical Full-Text (at ProQuest)
- Coverage Dates: 1851-2008
- Update Frequency: Annual
ProQuest Historical Newspapers' The New York Times is a unique full-image archive that brings you the entire historical run of The New York Times, the definitive voice of American journalism since 1851. It offers complete coverage from 1851-2008.
As part of the ProQuest Historical Newspapers program, the database delivers every page of every issue from cover to cover, with full-page and article images in downloadable PDF. And the database just keeps growing, with a new year' s content added annually.
The Historical New York Times gives researchers quick, accurate Web access to history as it was reported by the nation' s leading newspaper with:
- Complete coverage from 1851-2008
- Display and classified ads
- Comics and cartoons
- Photos, maps, graphics, etc.
- Editorials and commentary
- Unmatched journalistic breadth and depth
- Fair, objective reporting
- First-class literary criticism
- In-depth coverage of science and politics
Express Link (bookmark): http://www.galileo.usg.edu/express?link=hiso-asc1