The Merck Manual
- Audience: General, research
The Merck Manuals have been standard medical reference sources for over 100 years providing detailed information on virtually all disorders, complete with discussion of symptoms and current therapy.
The publisher provides free access to some Merck Manuals:
- The Merck Manual-Home Edition
- The Merck Manual of Diagnosis and Therapy
- The Merck Manual of Health and Aging
- The Merck Manual of Geriatrics
- The Merck Veterinary Manual
- Database Provider: Merck.
Express Link (bookmark): http://www.galileo.usg.edu/express?link=imer