AGRICOLA (at EBSCOhost)
- Coverage Dates: Some printed works go back to the 15th century
- Update Frequency: Monthly
AGRICOLA (AGRICultural OnLine Access) contains bibliographic records from the U.S. Department of Agriculture's National Agricultural Library and covers every major agricultural subject. The citations consist of journal articles, book chapters, monographs, theses, conference proceedings, serials, technical reports, patents, software, and other materials on a broad range of agricultural topics.
- Journals in this Database: AGRICOLA Title List
- Database Provider: EBSCO Publishing, Inc.
- Database Tutorial: EBSCO Tutorials
Express Link (bookmark): http://www.galileo.usg.edu/express?link=zbag