- Coverage Dates: Varies by title; 1930 - present (full text); 1880 - present (abstracting and indexing)
- Audience: Researchers, Educators
Education Source offers the largest and most complete collection of full-text education journals and encompasses an international array of English-language periodicals, monographs, yearbooks, and more to meet the needs of education students, professionals and policy makers. It covers all levels of education - from early childhood to higher education - as well as all educational specialties, such as multilingual education, health education, and testing. Education Source was developed from a merger of resources from EBSCO and H.W. Wilson and includes many unique sources that were not previously available.
- Journals in this Database: EBSCO Title Lists
- Database Provider: EBSCO Publishing, Inc.
- Database Tutorial: EBSCO Tutorials
Express Link (bookmark): http://www.galileo.usg.edu/express?link=zbeu