Computer and Information Systems Abstracts
- Coverage Dates: 1981 to the present
- Update Frequency: Monthly
Computer and Information Systems Abstracts provides a comprehensive monthly update on the latest theoretical research and practical applications around the world. This database provides international coverage as well as coverage of numerous non-serial publications. Sources covered include over 3,000 periodicals, conference proceedings, technical reports, trade journal/newsletter items, patents, books, and press releases.
- Database Provider: ProQuest Cambridge Scientific Abstracts
- Database Tutorial: ProQuest Training Tutorials
- Database Tutorial: ProQuest Training Materials
Express Link (bookmark): http://www.galileo.usg.edu/express?link=zcci