Electronics and Communications Abstracts
- Coverage Dates: 1981 to the present
- Update Frequency: Monthly
Electronics and Communications Abstracts tracks every relevant source of information necessary to keep abreast of this complex, highly competitive discipline. This database provides international coverage as well as coverage of numerous non-serial publications. Sources covered include over 3,000 periodicals, conference proceedings, technical reports, trade journal/newsletter items, patents, books, and press releases.
- Database Provider: ProQuest Cambridge Scientific Abstracts
- Database Tutorial: ProQuest Training Tutorials
- Database Tutorial: ProQuest Training Materials
Express Link (bookmark): http://www.galileo.usg.edu/express?link=zcec