Criminal Justice Database (ProQuest)
ProQuest Criminal Justice is a comprehensive database supporting research on crime, its causes and impacts, legal and social implications, as well as litigation and crime trends.
The database bridges theory with practice by providing information geared to those interested in careers in criminal justice, law enforcement, corrections, drug enforcement, rehabilitation, family law, and industrial security; as well as scholars and other researchers who study the causes, trends, and societal impacts of crime.
- Addresses the need to bridge latest research with practice
- U.S. and international scholarly journals
- Corrections and correctional and law enforcement trade publications
- Reports, news, crime statistics, and crime blogs
- Almost half of the records available are in full-text
- Content continues to grow as full text content is added to increase the scope of this resource