Psychology Database (ProQuest)
- Coverage Dates: 2000 - 2006
ProQuest Psychology Journals provides abstracts and indexing for more than 1,000 titles. Users get access to charts, diagrams, graphs, tables, photos, and other graphical elements essential to psychological research.
Additionally, ProQuest Psychology Journals includes 4,000 full-text dissertations representing a range of psychology disciplines including behavioral, clinical, cognitive, developmental, experimental, industrial, personality, physiological, psychobiology, psychometrics, and social psychology. Dissertation content is available for the years spanning 2000 through 2006.
ProQuest Psychology Journals encompasses a wide range of topics from leading psychological and psychosomatic publications. In addition to clinical and social psychology, it also provides coverage of related disciplines including genetics, psychology of business and economics, communication, criminology, addiction, neurology, social welfare, and more. A number of the titles are heavily cited and have a strong set of ISI impact factors. Titles include:
- The American Journal of Psychiatry
- Psychotherapy and Psychosomatics
- The American Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
- Development and Psychopathology
- The Psychological Record
- Journals in this Database: Title Lists
- Database Provider: ProQuest Information and Learning
- Database Tutorial: ProQuest Training Materials
Express Link (bookmark): http://www.galileo.usg.edu/express?link=zupj