- Coverage Dates: 1986 - current
ProQuest Religion is an indispensable resource for religious studies programs and for anyone researching religious issues and perspectives. This resource presently has more than 150 journals, with most of them available with full-text. The content is full-text, scholarly, and designed to meet the needs of both religious studies programs and general library collections.
ProQuest Religion covers formal theological studies and commentary on topics of general interest from the perspectives of many, worldwide religions. In addition, there are many titles from religious publishing bodies and nondenominational organizations.
ProQuest Religion provides religious news and information, informative details on doctrines and philosophies, and scholarly reports on religious history. More full-text journals have been added in related religious studies, such as philosophy, ethics, and international perspectives. Many essential full-text titles cannot be found in any other online database.
Recent titles added:
- Contagion; Journal of Violence, Mimesis, and Culture
- Dialogue : A Journal of Mormon Thought
- Harvard Theological Review
- Hebrew Studies
- Journal for the Study of Religions and Ideologies
- Journal of Baha'i Studies
- Journal of Ecclesiastical History
- Journal of Global Buddhism
- Journal of Religion and Popular Culture
- Social Work and Christianity
- Journals in this Database: Title Lists
- Database Provider: ProQuest LLC
- Database Tutorial: ProQuest Training Materials
- Database Handout: ProQuest Religion Information Sheet
Express Link (bookmark): http://www.galileo.usg.edu/express?link=zure