- Coverage Dates: Dates of coverage varies with the publication
- Update Frequency: Varies with the publication (hourly, daily, weekly, monthly, annually)
LexisNexis Academic contains thousands of publications, virtually all include full text. Many types of publications are included: newspapers (in English, other languages, and translations of international papers), legal news, general interest magazines, medical journals, trade publications, company financial information, transcripts, wire service reports, government publications (such as the federal case law, U.S. Code, Code of Federal Regulations, Congressional Testimony, etc.), law reviews, and reference works (such as the Forbes Annual Directory, the Official Guide/American Marketplace and the US Global Trade Outlook).
- Journals in this Database: LexisNexis Academic A-Z List
- Database Provider: LexisNexis
- Database Wiki: LexisNexis Academic Wiki Resources (including video tutorials)
- Database Tutorial: LexisNexis Curriculum-Based Research Guides
Express Link (bookmark): http://www.galileo.usg.edu/express?link=zxau