- Coverage Dates: Current
- Update Frequency: Daily
- Audience: Research, general
The ReferenceUSA Business Database provides directory information on over 12 million US businesses, public and private as well as residential listings. Typical data provided are:
- Metropolitan Statistical Area
- Yellow pages category
- SIC and NAICS codes, both primary and secondary
- Contact person
- Estimated employee size (modeled)
- Estimated sales size (modeled)
- Web address
- Location map
There are two types of searches:
- Quick Search, to find a specific company.
- Custom Search, to find companies meeting specific criteria, singly or in combination (for example, geography, industry, sale size).
Download restrictions are:
- On campus: 15 company records at a time.
- Off campus (via proxy server): 5 company records at a time.
Express Link (bookmark): http://www.galileo.usg.edu/express?link=refi-gso1