Anthropological Literature (AL)
- Coverage Dates: Late 19th century to the present
- Update Frequency: Quarterly
- Audience: Research
- Anthropological Literature (AL) indexes articles in periodicals, monograph series, and edited works in archaeology, biological and physical anthropology, cultural and social anthropology and linguistics, and selectively in such related fields as: art, botany, demography, economics, ethnohistory, folklore, genetics, geography, geology, history, music, mythology, political science, psychology, religion, sociology.
- AL indexes articles of two or more pages in length. The AL database includes works held in Tozzer Library (formerly the Peabody Museum Library).
- Anthropological Literature, produced and copyrighted by Tozzer Library, Harvard University, is an online version of the quarterly print publication, Anthropological Literature.
Access: On campus and remote. Five (5) concurrent users.
Database provider: OCLC FirstSearch
Express Link (bookmark): http://www.galileo.usg.edu/express?link=antr-uga1