- Coverage Dates: Varies
- Update Frequency: Daily
- Audience: General, research
Factiva combines Dow Jones and Reuters content from over 8,000 publications.
- 1,000 U.S. and foreign newspapers
- 6,500 news magazines and trade journals
- 270 newswires - Dow Jones, Reuters, AP, Asia Pulse
- Transcripts of leading media news broadcasts - BBC, CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, NPR
- Company profiles and reports
- European Union official documents
Factiva is the only database that provides the full text of the Wall Street Journal, 1984-present.
Limiting to the Wall Street Journal
- Add and rst=j at the end of your search statement. For example: federal reserve and rst=j
- Leave the Search for free-text terms in box set at the default Full Article. Otherwise you will get a 0 hits result.
The wildcard symbol is an *. Adding it to the end of a search term will find any term with that basic stem. For example: bank* will find "bank," "banks," "banker," "banking," etc.
Access: On & off campus. 19 simultaneous users shared with Georgia Tech and Georgia State University.
Database provider: Factiva (Dow Jones & Reuters).
Express Link (bookmark): http://www.galileo.usg.edu/express?link=faci-uga1