- Coverage Dates: Current, with historical financial data
- Update Frequency: Daily
- Audience: Research, general
Mergent Online (which began in it's print counterpart as the Moody's Manuals) covers over 30,000 U.S. and foreign public companies, providing:
- "as-reported" financial statements (also "restated" and "standardized" available) for up to 30 years (may be downloaded to spreadsheet)
- chronology of major corporate events
- description of bond issues with ratings
- stock screening by various criteria
Archival records for U.S. and foreign public companies that have ceased, 1995 - present.
Access: On & off campus. 30 simultaneous users allowed. Provider: Mergent.
Express Link (bookmark): http://www.galileo.usg.edu/express?link=fiso-uga1