ASABE Technical Library (American Society of Agricultural Engineers)
- Coverage Dates: 1999 to the present
- Update Frequency: Ongoing
- Audience: Research
- The ASABE Technical Library contains:
- ASABE's three journals: Applied Engineering in Agriculture, Journal of Agricultural Safety and Health and Transactions of the ASABE (ASAE).
- Papers presented at its meetings and conferences.
- Technical books including textbooks and monographs.
- ASABE Standards and Engineering Practices are voluntary, consensus industry standards developed and adopted by ASABE.
The site was launched in January 2001 with technical documents added as they were published through out the year. Some material published prior to 2001 has been added to the site in PDF only format. More is scheduled to be added as funds allow.
The American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers (ASABE) is a professional and technical organization dedicated to the advancement of engineering applicable to agricultural, food, and biological systems.
Purchased by the UGA Libraries.
Access: On campus, all research centers and remote. Unlimited number of users.
Coverage dates: 1999 to the present
Update frequency: Ongoing
Database provider: The American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers (ASABE)
Express Link (bookmark): http://www.galileo.usg.edu/express?link=xsae-uga1