Georgia's Virtual Library...bringing quality content to you!
Try these first:
- Academic Search Complete
Articles, some peer-reviewed, all topics
Provides abstracts and indexing to the world's scientific and technical literature.
- Meteorological and Geoastrophysical Abstracts (MGA)
This is the major abstracting source in the atmospheric sciences.
- National Science Digital Library
science, technology, engineering, mathematics, websites, resources
- Physical Review Online Archive (PROLA)
Index to all APS journal material published from 1893 to present.
- ProQuest Central
articles, citations, abstracts, various topics
- Research Library (ProQuest)
Articles, all topics, peer-reviewed
- Science and Technology Collection
Scientific research, peer-reviewed
- Science Journals (ProQuest)
Articles, technology trends
Other databases in this category: