Login Instructions Page
Public College or University (University System) Users
You can obtain your GALILEO password by logging in to your GIL account and following these instructions:
- Go to your institution's library homepage (all USG institution libraries)
- Locate your library catalog or library account
- Click on "GALILEO password" under "Access My Library Account."
- Log in using your institutional credentials.
- You will see the GALILEO password title containing your password listed at the bottom of the page. It may take a couple seconds for the GALILEO password to display. In addition to being provided the password, you will be automatically logged into GALILEO.
Private College and University Users
Technical College System of Georgia UsersPassword FAQs
Steps to Access GALILEO
GALILEO is free to all Georgians via schools, colleges and public libraries.
Find your school, university, or local library in the dropdown list and click "Go".
Log in. If you don't know your account/password, ask your librarian. (If you need a public library account, get one here.)
Start searching! A universe of resources - including databases, journals, ebooks, videos, and more - is freely available in GALILEO Search.